SETX PSA GTG

Dslfumes

Reaction score
Crystal Beach anyone? Nothing fancy, just park on the beach, coolers of beer, loud music, maybe some games(washers, horse shoes, volleyball) burgers and dogs.........would make a nice Saturday.

YTeel

Reaction score
If I had know earlier maybe I could make. I will be in Galveston, but we will be at schlitterbahn tomorrow.

Dslfumes

Reaction score
No date yet, was just throwing the idea out there. Let's get the discussion started and we can pick a date that would be good for everyone. I would like it to be a family type event, nothing too crazy. Would be an awesome sight to roll up on the beach and see a bunch of PSD's lined up.

Dslfumes

Reaction score
Everyone can throw in suggestions as far as locations and we can take a poll I guess. I suggested crystal beach cause it is conveniently close for folks around Houston and SWLA and you can drive an park on the beach there.

JMart

Reaction score
Little late to be planning beach gtg's isnt it? Unless you are planning a hurricane party. lol

OOWeaver68

Reaction score
can the event be located a little more south, say like matagorda beach or something? from my house to crystal beach its close to 150 miles. dont even want to imagine how much farther it is from say kingsville or corpus christi.

Yea, lets make the SETX meet 150+ miles from SETX. Why don't you start one for South Texas or the Coastal Bend? Not trying to be a dick, but your talking about a completely different region.

I will most likely be in Memphis but, if I'm down the weekend ya'll pick, I'll try to make it. And if I'm down in the Corpus area when a meet goes down, I'll try to make it too. I'm down there a few times a year.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
I would be interested, either Galveston or Matagorda. However Matagorda has a pretty beach not as good as Corpus or Padre but its clean. Only problem is to get on Matagorda beach you will need a 10 dollar beach pass.

Latest posts

Members online