awesome customer service

strok-n

Reaction score
I have to give a huge thanks to Mike with No Limit Fab. I emailed him at 5pm last Friday to ask some questions about a 6.4 intake. Within five minutes I had a response. We proceeded to talk and I told him I needed the intake early part of this week, he shipped Saturday, and it arrived Monday. Got it all put on and wow what a difference over my old one. Had one question when I got it. So I emailed him and again within five minutes I had a response. It is good to see that people still have this kind of customer service. I will definitely be back to No Limit. Amazing people and products.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have to give a huge thanks to Mike with No Limit Fab. I emailed him at 5pm last Friday to ask some questions about a 6.4 intake. Within five minutes I had a response. We proceeded to talk and I told him I needed the intake early part of this week, he shipped Saturday, and it arrived Monday. Got it all put on and wow what a difference over my old one. Had one question when I got it. So I emailed him and again within five minutes I had a response. It is good to see that people still have this kind of customer service. I will definitely be back to No Limit. Amazing people and products.

yeah man, anything i can do , glad you are happy !

Plus, he is very thorough when he polishes pipe.

No Limit is the way to go! Glad to hear you got some sweet goodies!

i am going to *** you up next time i see you. i have had it with the gay bashing.

78f100

Reaction score
Mike is awesome to deal with!!! He got me a filter and some ic boots in 2 days that I needed bad. I will be doing lots more business with him in the future.

Members online

No members online now.