Christmas for the Troops Drag Race

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
not as of yet. We are planning to have a Drag race/Dyno event at Capitol Raceway in late September.

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
We are now soliciting donations for the "Christmas for troops" campaign.....We are asking everyone to donate items that are off the following list. We are also asking if anyone that works for hospitals, Airlines, Nursing homes or other organizations would consider donating any overstock or their left over items...

•Chap stick
•Wisp tooth brushes
•Tooth brushes
•Mini toothpaste
•Motrin/Tylenol
•Razors (men and women)
•Mini deodorants
•Drink mixes
•Snacks (sunflower seeds, trail mix, nuts)
•Body spray (no aerosol)
•Hand warmers
•Monkey butt powder
•Travel size shampoo
•Travel size body wash
•Tampons
•Crossword, Sudoku and Puzzles books
•Kleenex
•Magazines*
•Hand sanitizers
•Wet wipes
•Bar soap
•Slim Jim and Jerky
•Fruit snacks
•Tuna to go

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
Well we finalized the date for the event. Maryland Performance Diesel will be hosting an All diesel drag race and Dyno day at Capitol Raceway in Gambrills, Md on September 27th....More details to come

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Lets get it straight, it was 4:30 not 3 and Kevin and I were too drunk to realize that they were closed. And your pussy ass wasn't willing to drive us even if they were open

I wasn't drunk but I definitely shouldn't have been driving at that point especially since I was ***ing tired haha. I'll go with you guys this year

03mm

Reaction score
Sweet I think I can make this one. Just hopefully by then ill be back in a truck lol.

I would add Protein Bars and Beff Jerkey to your list those are awesome to get on deployment.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Sweet I think I can make this one. Just hopefully by then ill be back in a truck lol.

I would add Protein Bars and Beff Jerkey to your list those are awesome to get on deployment.

Thanks for the tip! we can add these to the list. Much appreciated sir.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Lets get it straight, it was 4:30 not 3 and Kevin and I were too drunk to realize that they were closed. And your pussy ass wasn't willing to drive us even if they were open

We'll start planning it alittle earlier this year;)

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
We are planning on having 4 different classes, The dyno and show & shine....Friday night the track has open session/Test & Tune/No times....If we have enough time on Saturday will could probably have a grudge session if you guys would like.

Latest posts

Members online