Tunes.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Messaged Matt around noon today and talked about getting a couple tunes written. Submitted the order and had confirmation around 2:30 this afternoon. Tunes in my email inbox at 6:43. Awesome service. Thanks Matt. Even though it 11 at night I'm still going for a drive.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Sounds like I have to message them as it has been 24 hr's since I purchased and no contact from them. Mind you I did purchase view google on my phone so maybe I missed something.

Last edited:

mustube

Reaction score
Did you fill out the form with all the questions about your truck?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Did you fill out the form with all the questions about your truck?

Nope was not given or sent one. Didnt even get a receipt. If I go into my account on their website it listed what I purchased and that is it.

Being patient, but usually they email you a receipt or something with in 24hrs.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
I got an email immediately with a link to the spec sheet. I think the link was attached to the receipt email. I actually Messaged Matt on this forum, he asked me to send an email to the sales email address and Lars had me just order the tunes online. This was all last Friday. Id try messaging Matt. He will answer today even though he's not in the office.

I wonder if you accidentally I out your email wrong, which could be why you didn't get the email. See if the charge shows up on your account already.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
I dkn if my email got messed up. It looks correct when I go into my order history. They sent me the "Thank you for registering" email, but that's been it so far.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Tried to call them and they are only open mon-thurs. Wow so far all negative experiences.

Negative is harsh, I should of said unfortunate or unlucky.

While digging around I found the sheet on there website to fill out my info :-D

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score
Negative is harsh, I should of said unfortunate or unlucky.

While digging around I found the sheet on there website to fill out my info :-D

That works as long as you have your order number. Like I said before message Matt and he will answer or direct you to larz who will also answer. Either will help you out.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
That works as long as you have your order number. Like I said before message Matt and he will answer or direct you to larz who will also answer. Either will help you out.

Yeah I had my order number. I got this email (Here is a copy of the form submitted to Gearhead Automotive Performance.)
So who knows where my order confirmation/receipt email went too.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Well, very good then. You'll probably get the tunes tonight at some point, guessing from my experience with them.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Well, very good then. You'll probably get the tunes tonight at some point, guessing from my experience with them.
Oh that would be cool. But I am in no rush. I just hate sending money to someone I don't know personally or never met, and not getting a receipt or anything. Even if people still sing praises about them. Its an uneasy feeling.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Oh that would be cool. But I am in no rush. I just hate sending money to someone I don't know personally or never met, and not getting a receipt or anything. Even if people still sing praises about them. Its an uneasy feeling.

Understood. I've been in that situation before. Except more than just these tunes. It was for the hydra and the insight. About 4x more than what my tunes cost. Definitely an uneasy feeling.

sootie

Reaction score

the point i'm trying to make is that if you are uneasy and have concerns, exploit all means of communication prior to blabbering about it on a public forum. 24-48hrs is nothing.

Irontx

Reaction score

I know the feeling. Matt WILL get you taken care of. I don't know if he's a night owl.... or just a freakin machine..... I've gotten tunes at 1 in the morning... after I emailed him at 10-11 at night..

dsberman94

Reaction score
I've had email conversations with him at 2am before. He is one man I seriously hope to meet and shake his hand one day.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
It all got straightened out. Matt customer service is great.

I was just being an impatient ignorant a-hole, which I am sorry for.

Thanks again to all those at Gearhead.

mustube

Reaction score
You should try contacting a business next time (through the info on their site not a pm on a forum) instead of blasting them on a forum. Would you rather they work on your stuff or constantly reading forums so they see your bitching?

Latest posts

Members online