No order confirmation!!

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Purchased the tunes yesterday may 15 at 9:30am pst. Never got an order confirmation or receipt. Give in 24hrs and nothing. Goto call them and find out they aren't open on Fridays..

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Just be patient, Matt is a standup guy and runs a legit business. Call him first thing Monday or send him an email, he will get it taken care of

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
did you leave a voice mail when you called? did you message him (Gearhead) or larz (GearheadSales) on this forum?

i believe he responds in 48 hours or less. i wouldn't be getting too bent out of shape if i were you. waiting a day or two for tunes is fairly insignificant imo ...its not like your truck is broken or immobile or anything.

with one of the best reps in the industry, you coming on here saying how "negative" your experiences have been, doesn't hold much water.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
did you leave a voice mail when you called? did you message him (Gearhead) or larz (GearheadSales) on this forum?

i believe he responds in 48 hours or less. i wouldn't be getting too bent out of shape if i were you. waiting a day or two for tunes is fairly insignificant imo ...its not like your truck is broken or immobile or anything.

with one of the best reps in the industry, you coming on here saying how "negative" your experiences have been, doesn't hold much water.

I am not bent out of shape. Negative was too harsh of a word, unfortunate/unlucky the computer system didn't auto send out a receipt would be better. I dkn, just crap luck i guess lol.

While digging around I found the sheet on there website to fill out my info :-D

Last edited:

Jesse_01

Reaction score
I got this email (Here is a copy of the form submitted to Gearhead Automotive Performance.)
So who knows where my order confirmation/receipt email went too.

Oh well, at least that portion is done. Hopefully the rest will be hiccup free lol.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
It all got straightened out. Matt customer service is great.

I was just being an impatient ignorant a-hole, which I am sorry for.

Thanks again to all those at Gearhead.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Trophy_23

Reaction score
Happened to me also. No confirmation, but an email to them got a quick reply and I got my tunes next business day. Awesome customer service!

Latest posts

Members online