Swap my 190's for your 155's or 175's

Dalpilot

Reaction score
I have a set of 190's that flow close to 200. They are Casserly injectors and work amazing. They have put down 581/999 on Dunbar's Dyno. I don't use the truck anymore for racing and am planning to step down to a smaller set. I tow quite often and these get a little warm on longer tows. They are also very smokey with my 65mm Beans turbo. If your looking to step up to a set of 190's they are 100% in perfect condition. I want something smaller. They are currently in the truck and have had rev-x in them since day 1. PM me if interested and we can discuss the details.

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
I've got some 155s just sitting in a box, they might need to be gone through, the truck started having a hot start issue and I'm almost positive it's a broken o-ring in the top of the injector. Probably not what you're looking for but I figured I'd throw it out there just in case

cfdeng7

Reaction score
I've got some 155s just sitting in a box, they might need to be gone through, the truck started having a hot start issue and I'm almost positive it's a broken o-ring in the top of the injector. Probably not what you're looking for but I figured I'd throw it out there just in case

Pm me if dalpilot isn't interested

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
stock is something you forgot about a long time ago lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.