SCT EGT not working

onebad7.3

Reaction score
Installed an SCT livewire into a truck, hooked the EGT probe up. On the screen the temp stays at 32.000 all the time. Whats wrong? is something not hooked up right? is the little Sct box bad? Other than that everything is fine, truck gets up and goes pretty dang good

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Maybe your truck just runs exceptionally cool.... J/K. I'd bet either your relay box is bad or the probe itself isn't plugged in or is bad. Call SCT, they have a great customer service department.

onebad7.3

Reaction score
Maybe your truck just runs exceptionally cool.... J/K. I'd bet either your relay box is bad or the probe itself isn't plugged in or is bad. Call SCT, they have a great customer service department.

Lol mine must be the coolest running truck out there

I'll give them a call today and see what they have to say.
Thanks!

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Installed an SCT livewire into a truck, hooked the EGT probe up. On the screen the temp stays at 32.000 all the time. Whats wrong? is something not hooked up right? is the little Sct box bad? Other than that everything is fine, truck gets up and goes pretty dang good
Check to make sure you have your external output configured for sct egt, and it should work. That's how mine is set-up, and works fine.

Latest posts

Members online