Any vendors on here sell ICP

cj45lc

Reaction score
Part # F6TZ-9F838-A
I got mine new in Ford package for $75 on e-bay

Watch tho there's a guy in Denver selling the ones for 6.0 that will blow out of the head, not the right threads

Tom S

Reaction score
Part # F6TZ-9F838-A
I got mine new in Ford package for $75 on e-bay

Watch tho there's a guy in Denver selling the ones for 6.0 that will blow out of the head, not the right threads

Was that on Ebay? I saw some on there the other day that had an adapter on them that I was curious about. I was thinking it was some other kinda funky sensor they were using. I personally would only use a sealed in the bag one on a critical sensor.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I dont know if any vendors sell ICP, seems to me it would leak out the minute you open it...

Now if your looking for an ICP sensor, then all the vendors should be able to get you one.

cj45lc

Reaction score
Was that on Ebay? I saw some on there the other day that had an adapter on them that I was curious about. I was thinking it was some other kinda funky sensor they were using. I personally would only use a sealed in the bag one on a critical sensor.

Yep Tom that was on e-bay, I know of one guy that bought the sensor & had it on for a short time. He said when it blew out it messed up hpop line & some wiring. He later found out the sensor for the 6.0 had different threads than the one for the 7.3, wasn't long after that deal the e-bay guy comes out with the afro-engineered adapter.
I agree with only buying the sensors in the sealed bags.

7.3PokesFan

Reaction score
I dont know if any vendors sell ICP, seems to me it would leak out the minute you open it...

Now if your looking for an ICP sensor, then all the vendors should be able to get you one.
Well heck I thought I put sensor when I typed the title:shrug: I dunno. Thank you for pointing that out I really do appreciate it! Dont like looking like a dumb ass.
Thanks to everyone who has replied or sent pm's!!! Bye the way I put this same thing on a few other message boards one got deleted and the other I haven't had one single reply(smart ass or not) so thank you to the army you guys are awesome!:toast:

JLDickmon

Reaction score
Thank you.... it was driving me crazy too...

I was thinking more like

Insane_Clown_Posse_umvd01.png

neverkickn

Reaction score
They had to find a different venue around here on the count of their infactuation with faygo volcanoesLOL

Tom S

Reaction score
Well heck I thought I put sensor when I typed the title:shrug: I dunno. Thank you for pointing that out I really do appreciate it! Dont like looking like a dumb ass.
Thanks to everyone who has replied or sent pm's!!! Bye the way I put this same thing on a few other message boards one got deleted and the other I haven't had one single reply(smart ass or not) so thank you to the army you guys are awesome!:toast:

I like reading this!!!

7.3PokesFan

Reaction score
Thats what I hate about the internet if your face to face you can tell when someone is messing with you or not. I get on here to try and learn all I can! This is my first:fordoval: I have drove dodges since I first started learning how to drive and these trucks are way different than the dodges to me! So I dont want to piss anyone off!

7.3PokesFan

Reaction score
Ok so I have oil in the icp SENSORbut the truck is still running decent. Should I go ahead and change it out? I guess what im getting at is if there is oil in it that means that it is going bad and needs to be changed correct?