Rigid Q Series Fog Light Sale

Reaction score
How many of you have seen the new Q Series Rigid Industries Fog Light Kits?

These things are simply amazing. I have them on my new truck #projectgolddigger and wow, just wow. I know many of you have purchased my Dually Fog Light conversion kit, but maybe some of you want to go even bigger, or maybe some of you are just looking for some incredible light upgrades for the front of your 6.7

I want to run a short special on these to get these things out there for people see use and test them and give feedback. I know 100% based on my own use that not one person who tries them will be disappointed. These lights are basically 4 Duallys in one light housing.

My suggestions to you for your own use.

Hyperspot Pattern. These will be a perfect concentration of light, no wider than the truck. Great for use around town and on roads that have steady traffic.

Q2 Driving Pattern. This is a great mix of flood/spot. These will shine long and wide at the same time. Great for back roads, off road, and places where you will not be seeing a lot of oncoming traffic.

All lights bought through me will include a pair of lights of your choice, bolt on brackets that will allow you to bolt these beasts in the same position as your stock fog lights, as well as my own custom wiring harness that will allow you to simply unplug your stock fog lights and plug these right in. This will allow function of your factory headlight switch to turn these on an off just like stock.

Here is my truck for reference. These are the Hyperspot pattern.
Please PM me for pricing. I WILL NOT list pricing here.
DA767CE8-9D8D-4D8A-8CC1-0A916D1ED806_zpsosjcxov2.jpg

B7CD48CA-3A72-46D3-845F-1443F9EA67ED_zpszthxsw0i.jpg

742C8AA7-1512-4836-9A11-4A1C68A37CB3_zpsqq7oi7oq.jpg

E4C90E80-9B88-44E1-AD57-3BCE412C42D9_zps29fojeji.jpg

Reaction score
Heres a picture I took a while back of the fog lights on my truck. Keep in mind this was taken with an iPhone and behind the 35% tint on my windshield. Also the flash went off which caused some reflection. Again, pictures don't do these things the justice they deserve.
825CD03D-1FBA-40F7-898D-6A174BCA9C49_zpsczxakc30.jpg

jordan572

Reaction score
These things are really no joke, that picture does no justice. Rigid is where it is at for lighting, nobody has even began to try to copy the Q series. I have many different rigid products and I must say these Q's are still borderline my favorite. The light output and the housings are so cool, if your buying these this is it. A plug and play harness doesn't get any easier.

Reaction score
Yes they will ft the 15 models no problem.

If you have a lot of oncoming traffic on the narrow roads I would suggest Turing them off but if not let them rip!

jcain

Reaction score
Price please? I've got a 12' without factory fogs. Will your mounts still work?

RSK

Reaction score
This may have been answered before but would this fit in the 08 bumpers. Thanks

don't want to junk up this thread but the rigid duallys or d2's which ever is the cheaper option of the 2 should be plenty bright enough for you. I have mine pointed all the way down and they still hit tree tops and go pretty wide....I'd show you pictures but Iphones have trouble showing the light, they dim them down a lot to make the picture better. I run the duallys well worth it in my opinion they accent the led head light bulbs josh sells very well. same color 5500k much better then factory.

superstroked

Reaction score
Shoot me some pricing on the kit. 2014 f450 also interested in led headlight bulbs if you do them as well

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online