PATS theft light blink after computer flash

gutierrez9287

Reaction score
So I have an excursion I purchased with only one key. It sat for three months and was completely dead when I got home. No longer remembered the only key I had for it. Well computer had a tuner vin locked to it to figured I would knock out a few things. I sent the injectors to be rebuilt to rose wood to stage 2's. Sent idm to beans for a mod ordered a dyno proven chip with custom tunes and sent computer to dp tuner for a flash back to stock and a PATS delete.

Well theft light blinks none stop now and it's driving me nuts!! Ex starts fine now after new batteries but Is it going to stay this way with theft light blinking or is something wrong? Do I just remove bulb behind theft indicator and move on with my life or is this gonna be a parasitic drain that will cause me issues down the road? Is there a common know parasitic drain in the ex's that I can track down that caused my ex to die this way? I will call dp come Monday but it's driving me crazy figured if would see what I could find here.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

purpleheart350

Reaction score
I know you spent money on it already but you can get a SD PCM and top Rhine harness and it removes the PATS system. Just an idea.

gutierrez9287

Reaction score
That was my original plan to get rid if the gpcm but it's not easy finding that stuff when your bidding against other ex owners trying to go down the same route. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.