really soft start(SRL)

3brorce

Reaction score
Anyone else have a really soft start with the SRL tune? I do not really like it. I would rather have it fire up. When warm it does this and like starts and then rolls to idle. rather have it sound mean and fire up. Does not do this stock or with any of my other tunes. Anyone else encounter this?

3brorce

Reaction score
barely hear it start then it rolls up to idle once it starts. just does it warm. Didnt say I hate it just does not sound like a diesel truck when it starts like that

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Last i knew, 6.0L started pretty hard on SRL and SRL+ tunes, then matt revised it to add a soft start. The hard start is pretty sweet lol. Im not 100% sure but Matt can say this for sure.

3brorce

Reaction score
It can be changed if you hate it.

I did not know what a soft start was before the SRL and now I know. I just do not feel like I need a soft start. Now I know what it is to ask for it to be out of my further tunes. Would like it to start the same every time.

3brorce

Reaction score
Last i knew, 6.0L started pretty hard on SRL and SRL+ tunes, then matt revised it to add a soft start. The hard start is pretty sweet lol. Im not 100% sure but Matt can say this for sure.

Yea my truck did not start hard really at all even cold. Never revs much above 750 rpm on start which is not bad just would like it to fire up to that rpm instead of roll up to it.

3brorce

Reaction score
I notice it too, but it doesn't bother me at all....I'm just glad it starts.

I just do not care for it. It barely sounds like it starts to me. Mine sounds like it struggles to start actually sometimes on occasion that is what I dont like

3brorce

Reaction score
yea starts nice and quick cold. with the soft start it doesnt start too quick or crisp. I like a crisper start

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
I may see if he can adjust mine. Sometimes, with what I now know is a "soft start", it doesn't jive with my remote start. I was going to take it and have the remote start adjusted, but may try this instead.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I may see if he can adjust mine. Sometimes, with what I now know is a "soft start", it doesn't jive with my remote start. I was going to take it and have the remote start adjusted, but may try this instead.

Hey. I talked to John at Elite Rides about it. He says the remote start can be adjusted. Mine wont fire first time on occasion too...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.