Gearhead Hours?

Highroller54

Reaction score
Matt phoned me just as I was headed to bed, I think he works late. Lol

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score
I don't think he ever stops. I ordered and received tunes, same day, on a Friday when they're closed. I've emailed him and had conversations at 2am before. It's impressive how much he takes care of his customers, and even noncustomers.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I don't think he ever stops. I ordered and received tunes, same day, on a Friday when they're closed. I've emailed him and had conversations at 2am before. It's impressive how much he takes care of his customers, and even noncustomers.

Yup Matt is the man

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I always talk with Larz. He's the man when it comes to getting tunes! Matt always gets back with me, but he's so busy and spread thin doing tuning... If I need a true custom tune or a modification made, I always go through Larz as he will make sure that the modifications are done and done exactly to the request. Matt has so much going on, I've had to have a couple revisions done to meet every part of my request.

That's a waste of HIS time, so I go through Larz and things go perfectly smooth

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I always talk with Larz. He's the man when it comes to getting tunes! Matt always gets back with me, but he's so busy and spread thin doing tuning... If I need a true custom tune or a modification made, I always go through Larz as he will make sure that the modifications are done and done exactly to the request. Matt has so much going on, I've had to have a couple revisions done to meet every part of my request.

That's a waste of HIS time, so I go through Larz and things go perfectly smooth

Thanks i'll keep that in mind.

Highroller54

Reaction score
I would actually like to change a few things on my tunes but I'll wait until I swap some new parts in the truck.