Value my rig

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Ok so I am thinking about moving from my 02 to an 05 that I have found but I need to figure out if I should sell my pickup outright or part it out. It has 268k on it and most of the mods have been done in the last 20k miles. Injectors only have 1k on them. If I were to part it out or sell it everything but the mirrors and steps would be for sale. It is a lariat with nice interior. None of the leather is ripped, there is minor wear to the driver seat and a tear in one of the seams that's easily fixed.

What do you guys think I could get out of this either way. Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Here is a more recent pic. The body is straight. Just some scratches on the paint. No rust on the paint.

2011-05-22_18-36-54_927.jpg

Trans was rebuilt at 225k

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

florida 6.0

Reaction score
I would'nt cut up that truck. I know if you were in my area of Fl it would go 11-12,000 .I would'nt take less than 10 .

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
7.3's are leveling off and going back down in value. I only got $5400 out of my 97 ccsb 4x4 and am on my way right now to pick up a running 96 ccdrw for $1500

What people say they'll pay if they had the cash and what the bank will actully loan are different things entirely. List it in Omaha and DesMoines if you want top dollar, rust is the state color up there.

Jason

Reaction score
I've been trying to move my ccsb with 271k on it for awhile now. I was asking $12.5k originally and got down to the $11k range. Not any real bites at all. Good luck with your sale, I'm just going tO keep mine.

bakerc167

Reaction score
i was asking 13k for mine got a couple offers for 10k couple people said when they sell there trucks they will give me 11k but no cash in my hand yet

Strokin Platinum

Reaction score
:whs:. Thats a nice looking truck i would hope you could get an upward of 10k. I know how you feel though i was thinking of selling but realized i probaly couldnt get what i want to make it worthwhile.

Last edited:

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Well ill take those stage ones off you hands..... :D
LOL If I decide to get rid of em I'll let you know...they only have 1k on them right now
:whs:. Thats a nice looking truck i would hope you could get an upward of 10k. I know how you feel though i was thinking of selling but realized i probaly couldnt get what i want to make it worthwhile.

Thanks, I'm realizing I probably wont get out of it what I would like, I'll keep it for now more then likely...just seems I had a string of bad luck, I've replaced everything but the tranny now so hopefully I'll be set for a while.

01stroker

Reaction score
I ended up selling my 2001 F250 ECSB Lariat with 203k miles for 11,500 but the trucks around here don't really bring too much. All depends on the area.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Alrighty gentlemenz...I have found an 04 F450 for sale locally, if I get it and don't trade mine in, I will probably be selling off the parts for it. I will know more tomorrow when I go talk to them but as of right now the truck will be for sale, as will all of the parts besides the mirrors, front end, and nfabs. If somebody wants something PM me and we might be able to work something out...hell if somebody wants the whole truck with a stock bumper and 04 mirrors I'm sure we can work something out LOL

Latest posts

Members online