Who all is heading to MIR'S Truck mania on the the 28

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I'll be there and Jared (swinky) may be coming with me but not sure yet. I'll be running and might bracket race. Can't wait to see MPD's 6.7 run 9's

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

johnp115

Reaction score
Ill be there as well. There's a big crowd of diesels in my area that will be there. Hell, on Friday nights there's always 50 trucks running so Id imagine a lot more from the area too since it's more special than the average Friday night race

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Ill be there as well. There's a big crowd of diesels in my area that will be there. Hell, on Friday nights there's always 50 trucks running so Id imagine a lot more from the area too since it's more special than the average Friday night race
You gonna run any?

johnp115

Reaction score
Yeah probably a pass or two just to see what I can push my setup to. But not trying to chance my trans, it went through enough hell with the single LOL

johnp115

Reaction score
You have a different setup than the batnos now?

Nope, same as before the single. I figured making a pass on the setup that is stayin with the truck would be more valuable toe than making a pas on the single that came off.

I ran a 12.93 at 104mph with a 1.82 60ft. Gonna try and shave more off the 60ft and shoot for mid 12ish

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Hell Yea, we should make a pass and see how they compare with my stock turbos. What's your weight?

black'n'blue

Reaction score
I'll be heading down sat morn as well. I won't be able to make it to Carlisle this year so I gotta go to this.