AirDogII and RR time

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
So its time to install my ADII and I also need to do a regulated return. I am venturing into something I havent heard of yet, I am going to swap in a Super Duty tank. Right now I only have Stage 1s and a SRP1. But plans are to build a new motor with a lot of go fast goodies.
What RR kit would you guys recommend?

SPEEDDEMON31176

Reaction score
Definitely want to see how the tank install goes. That coupled with the bronco tank in the rear, I could drive straight across the country without filling up. I know not really but exaggerating to make the point.

Stroker#66

Reaction score
The air dog ll has a regulated return on it so there is no need to have a return off the engine. Just run a pressure up to a block with four ports and run two pressure lines to each head.
This set up has supported 600+ hp

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
Wouldn't it make sense to still run a RR off the motor to the tank? Wouldnt yo:puke:u still have the deadhead problem with pumping fuel into every port?

mjonesjr

Reaction score
If you have the time, then give it hell and build it yourself. I'm all for ingenuity
It doesn't take any longer to build your own than to buy and install Strictly Diesel's. To save $200 and to have a complete electric fuel system I don't see why anyone wouldn't build their own.

PsRumors

Reaction score
Time... Most of us don't have it.

The RR is the easy part, a regulator, a few fittings and its done. The RR was the quick easy part, it was getting the AD wired and plumbed in that took time.

If time is an issue the ADII may not be the route to go as it isn't a kit made to fit the OBS.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
The RR is the easy part, a regulator, a few fittings and its done. The RR was the quick easy part, it was getting the AD wired and plumbed in that took time.

If time is an issue the ADII may not be the route to go as it isn't a kit made to fit the OBS.

You know what else is super easy? Calling Dennis and having him send me a RR, and bolting that mamba jamba on when it gets here.

I did my FASS system, as well as my AD pump in my driveway with hand tools.

You are never gonna convince me to go any other route. Sorry. As I've stated three times already, Im all for ingenuity and if you have the time, then give it hell and post pics when you're done.

Me however, I'll just continue to do whats quickest for me

PsRumors

Reaction score
You know what else is super easy? Calling Dennis and having him send me a RR, and bolting that mamba jamba on when it gets here.

I did my FASS system, as well as my AD pump in my driveway with hand tools.

You are never gonna convince me to go any other route. Sorry. As I've stated three times already, Im all for ingenuity and if you have the time, then give it hell and post pics when you're done.

Me however, I'll just continue to do whats quickest for me

Not trying to convince you but rather continuing the conversation. The RR is not the hard part of an ADII system and takes the least amount of time to accumulate the parts and install.

If you don't like me pointing that out....wah

I too installed all of fuel system with "hand tools" doesn't mean the ADII is designed for the OBS, it isn't.

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
I know the ADII isn't made for the obs, but I will make it work. The ADII and RR will be fairly easy. The tank install is what will take some ingenuity.

bad12jr

Reaction score
The install of the ad will be easy. No different then a sd system just a differnet pump. Still need lines for the heads and a y port for the inlet. RR is pretty well plug and play.

Latest posts

Members online