S365 vs S367

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
On the 6.7L? Yes, we have various results, none of which are back to back. A customer of ours put down 617rwhp with a 371FMW on stock fuel with gearhead mcc. Our 365FMW put down similar power but with dual fuelers with a smaller tune.

There are a few variables at hand here though. There are different turbine wheels available on both of these. So you really have to pick a power level and I can help you further! The 65 wont spool much faster than the 67 if theyre both using the 73mm turbine, but the 65 and better matched with the 70mm turbine, in which it will spool a little faster just due to physics.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I wouldn't run the 68 turbine with that much comp wheel... Personally, I like the 70 (71) BW turbine. A lot of outfits say 73 (74) or bust, but I like the whistle monster personally... it definitely carries some EBP vs. the clipped 73, but because of that, it has better tip-in response without choking the engine too bad. Plus it just sounds awesome :D

to me a 62 is about the max comp wheel I'd pair with the 68 turbine

YMMV

JDub

Reaction score
Bigrpwr runs the 65/68 on his truck and its right around 600hp. But drive pressure is a bit high with the 68mm turbine. Personally, I think the 70mm would be then perfect match for a 6.7 truck, with that 64.5fmw it should no trouble supporting 600hp but be more responsive then the 73mm.

Also, just as an FYI, the 70 and 71 turbine are not the same. And a 63.5fmw works great on the 68mm turbine.

Trevor008

Reaction score
I wouldn't run the 68 turbine with that much comp wheel... Personally, I like the 70 (71) BW turbine. A lot of outfits say 73 (74) or bust, but I like the whistle monster personally... it definitely carries some EBP vs. the clipped 73, but because of that, it has better tip-in response without choking the engine too bad. Plus it just sounds awesome :D

to me a 62 is about the max comp wheel I'd pair with the 68 turbine

YMMV

Thanks for the insight. Billet 65/70 sounds like what I would want then. I want quick spooling and don't plan on building the motor just yet so this turbo just needs to get me to around 650whp reliably. Whenever I build the motor I will upgrade to a bigger turbo

Latest posts

Members online