Nokian???

bluedge8

Reaction score
when I bought my truck it had Nokian tires on it. My buddy I bought it from said they were great snow tires, I didn't think too much of them but wanted to see how they did. Well at around 40k I just had one blow last night, complete side wall failure. and the tires are almost to the wear bar. Not too impressed. If I keep using this truck for work, it will get Michilins, the tires I had on my van I got 85k out the fronts and 110k out of the rears. any thoughts?

bluedge8

Reaction score
I knew they aren't too common, I cant decide what tire I want right now, I just bought a used tire to get by for a bit.

Whytry

Reaction score
I like the my bfg all terrains. I think I will be switching to the nitto all terrains next time I need tires though.

bluedge8

Reaction score
right now I'm using the truck for work and if I continue to do so I'll log about 40k a year on it, and I can't be putting tires on it annually, I'll have to go to Michilins, but if I end up with a service van soon I'll go much more aggressive and do something closer to a mud terrain.

Smokenblack

Reaction score
I have had great experiences with the Michelin LTX/MS and the Firestone Destination AT. The Firestone is more aggressive but very civilized on the highway. The Firestone also has a $50 rebate right now.

bluedge8

Reaction score
I have had great experiences with the Michelin LTX/MS and the Firestone Destination AT. The Firestone is more aggressive but very civilized on the highway. The Firestone also has a $50 rebate right now.

maybe that's why a local dealer offered me such a good deal on firestones LOL

Latest posts

Members online