Nothing but good to say

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
2:30pm PST Tuesday afternoon I get a text from a friend in need of some injectors for his truck. This just wasn't any regular request, he needed them by Thursday as he was leaving on vacation. I instantly got a hold of Mike and he got to work finding what we needed. Within an hour the requested injectors were located and the order was placed. They arrived this morning and were installed first thing. Last thing I heard was the truck was running great and nothing but good words were said about Mike and his customer service. Just wanted to share an experience with Mike and No-Limit. Thanks again for the quick work on those.

Garrett

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
2:30pm PST Tuesday afternoon I get a text from a friend in need of some injectors for his truck. This just wasn't any regular request, he needed them by Thursday as he was leaving on vacation. I instantly got a hold of Mike and he got to work finding what we needed. Within an hour the requested injectors were located and the order was placed. They arrived this morning and were installed first thing. Last thing I heard was the truck was running great and nothing but good words were said about Mike and his customer service. Just wanted to share an experience with Mike and No-Limit. Thanks again for the quick work on those.

Garrett

thanks buddy! yeah it was definitely quite a scramble, and jared and josh at RCD built them same day, so they are equally responsible. sounds like he needs a bit of tuning, but he is happy!