Mcc on Mac

Poglife

Reaction score
Does any of you guys have mcc on your Mac? Every time I have tried to download it it's goes to a txt file. I seen were it says to use boot camp anyone give me a dummies guide for this

Radioflyer

Reaction score
You'll have to find a system that will allow you to use window's based programs on a Mac. I have a mac everything and love it, but bought a windows computer specifically for this stuff and for school. You can get a software called parallels or something like that. I'm not 100% sure. There's others ive seen as well.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Purchase VM Ware fusion, it allows you to run windows on your mac, MCC works just fine on mine that way

Kind

Reaction score
Depending what Mac you have it will come with bootcamp. Allowing you to install windows.

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

Riverside

Reaction score
Glad I strolled over to this section today.....I was digging around for the exact same thing.

2002 called today and said they wanted their laptop back.

I know 250 - 500 for a newer laptop is nothing compared to what we spend on these trucks......but hey I'd rather have it for an oil change, tank of fuel and an air freshener lol

Kind

Reaction score
No

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

Riverside

Reaction score
From what little digging I did we have have access to a windows computer and a full version of windows.

You then download the windows ISO image on a jump drive, that's formated to (FAT, iirc)....that's were access to a windows computer comes in.

Once all that's done, then ya take your windows loaded jump drive....plug it into your MAC and go through the boot install assistance.....I used the search bar in the launch pad on my MAC to find the boot assistance.

I haven't tried to complete everything but that's what I've researched so far.

Poglife

Reaction score
Ok so load windows ISO onto thumb drive
Plug it in the Mac open up the ISO file in bootcamp and run through the promps
If I remeber correctly bootcamp wanted me to select a file to begin the whole process.

I have or I should say my gf has windows office on there already, said she loaded a disk todo it and has no clue what bootcamp is. To me it meant it would be as easy as downloading mcc but it just comes up as a txt file

Latest posts

Members online