• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08-10 ReadyLift 2.5inch SST kit

TripleE44

Reaction score
I've got this kit from my truck that I ran for a little bit, I'd say under 20k miles and maybe a year on the kit. All parts are still here and some unused at all.

It comes with coil spacers, trac bar drop bracket, shock extensions, carrier bearing drop, brackets to help pull back the inner fender liner, rear blocks and u-bolts. It's a complete kit to lift your truck 2.5 in the front and 2.0 in the rear.

I'd assume that the whole thing would work for any of the other year super duties with coils, with the exception of the trac bar bracket won't, so your front wheels would shift like most other kits.

Anyways, I'd really prefer to keep this in the DFW area of Texas and see if anyone wants it local. If not, ill see about shipping.

Kit was $499 new, asking $200.

42b6c99a-6e68-b143.jpg
42b6c99a-6e89-5c2d.jpg
42b6c99a-6e9c-85d8.jpg
42b6c99a-6ec4-e4eb.jpg

cfdeng7

Reaction score
I think the kit will work on my 05 minus the trac bar drop if ur willing to ship let me know.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
How about ill buy it jd gleason pays shipping for shipping the bracket to him and the rest to me and he can have the bracket?

TripleE44

Reaction score
Lol that sounds like it'd work to me. Just give me a week to see if it sells locally. I'm not sure how much shipping is gonna be because this box is bigger than you think and damn heavy. That trac bar bracket is cast and very heavy. I will get shipping quotes in the mean time though, what's both of y'alls zip codes?

TripleE44

Reaction score
They told me shipping for the while kit to CT is 57.01. I didn't have a box to put the other bracket in, but if that's a good price for JD let me know and we can work the rest out. I'll just cover the shipping to JD for the bracket.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I got your pm man, but I think these guys want it. If they don't, it's all yours. Im over dealing with local(craigslist).

Latest posts

Members online