Estimated RWHP.

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
The usual bolt ons CAC charge pipe etc. with Elite High Powers, Elite HPFP, Elite air dog upgrade, Elite 60hp nozzles, ported rails, spearco intercooler, built tranny. what you guys think that would put to the wheels with a 300+ hp tune? thanks. lookin for 700hp and still be able to tow really well. thinkin this is the way to do it...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
erik claussen did 720 on a similar setup with no wastegate tuning , i would imagine easy 750-775 if haller got his hands on it.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I haven't towed anything heavy ie 6,000lbs. Ran it on ex street and towed really well, could hold it wide open up a grade and no worrisome egt's. That was with tow powers and 60hp injectors though. My bet it will tow just fine. WG tuning will be the key.

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
Next question, I already have a wastegate with my egr delete, should I spring for the secondary wastegate that you can get with the high and max powers? also has anyone heard anything more about the cp3 kits from empire? truck shouldnt see more the 18,000 lbs of trailer and load..that would obviously be done with a very light tune.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Next question, I already have a wastegate with my egr delete, should I spring for the secondary wastegate that you can get with the high and max powers? also has anyone heard anything more about the cp3 kits from empire? truck shouldnt see more the 18,000 lbs of trailer and load..that would obviously be done with a very light tune.

The only reason you would need a second wastegate is if you are spraying it. with 60 horse nozzles you should be just fine

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I am running two gates and we have to adjust both to get it to run right and I am only running 85hp injectors.

jdgleason

Reaction score
If youre gonna spray it run 2 gates. Erik Mike told me that Mals truck is right on the edge of needing 2 gates with 110s.... He said he could get away with one.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
If youre gonna spray it run 2 gates. Erik Mike told me that Mals truck is right on the edge of needing 2 gates with 110s.... He said he could get away with one.

Ok, I wasn't sure. Just knew what we did. But then I had my issues so who knows. I ran two just to be on the safe side. It will do some drugs, some day. :D

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
I dont really plan on running nitrous anymore the the occasional run and dyno pull. I may try to get away with one. How much boost are people seeing on high powers?

Latest posts

Members online