high idle????

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
for some reason my truck has been high idleing since i put the sct on it. it didit with dpf on before i deleted it and with the dpf off tunes now but i started stock earlier (with the dpf off for just a second) and it idled fine, there are no codes or anything, the truck just idles about 950-1000 rpm. sct told me to plug in the sensors and it would stop and that didnt help anything.

this is getting old because this thing screams at idle with the 4in straight pipe.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
its probaly a sensor issue. one of them may not be connected properly. try reloading the tune.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
mine did the same thing too...

reload the tune and it should fix it, only hapened once to me

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
they arent there, the exhaust does not have bungs in it. I have driven 2 other sct tuned 6.4's with the same exhaust ( no bungs) and neither one of them high idled, one was running idp tunes and the other was running canned tunes like me.

BFT

Reaction score
i would make sure that your tuner requires those sensors to be plugged in, regardless that the other trucks you frove didnt have the problem.
what else did you do to the truck aside from the livewire and the DPF delete?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
IDP tunes will high idle without the sensors plugged in. maybe just plug them in and zip tie them ?

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I thought all sct products currently still require the sensors to be in the exhaust?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.