4 18's on 8k, 158db's

SWIFT

Reaction score
Power
Mechman 370 amp alternator
9 AGM batteries, (7 group 31's in tool box and 2 group 34's up front)
150+ft of 2/0 Coleman Royal stage cable, 20ft of 2 gauge, 100ft of 16 guage
.5in thick copper fused power and ground block for Meca rules

Pioneer 80PRS head unit running active
Crescendo 1100.4 on mids and highs
Rockford Punch Pro 10in mids and Punch Pro super tweeters.
Ampere Audio 7500.1 on subs (second on coming)
4 DSS Ethos 18in subs in a flat wall tuned low at 30hz

Sub amp
8928BDA9-F50F-404F-80F6-612FFCC771D4_zpson6xjk2g.jpg

B7ED2E5C-9AFD-4CA6-B911-2034D340A54B_zpsvggvkfbc.jpg

The enclosure, looks like a damn fridge. lmao
2DF43827-1771-4F4E-B78A-A684A6EBDE41_zpsqllzdrud.jpg

A61B9D1B-602E-441B-A012-3EB444352DD8_zpsgxzu74ko.jpg

sealed off, dont mind the silver deadner, it will be covered with beauty panels when done.
B0B9770A-B181-4994-988E-EDE79B106201_zpsnoiurkes.jpg

drivers side power. I have the interior completely covered in masking tape so when I remove it there wont be marks.
55CE3F25-BB48-4A56-8253-2BD9F4195CB1_zpsvzbhfuqe.jpg

pass side with 4 channel. All of this will be cleaned up and black panels covering so it looks nice.
A4E801B8-0FA9-4588-85B8-A20C35FD913B_zps796mif8z.jpg

Battery rack in tool box
B523D932-AE59-4695-B571-58BB7FC93486_zpsrlnvjqb8.jpg

F7BAC332-27BB-46DA-B87F-4205BC605436_zpsfhdv3usf.jpg

Mids
CCBBE953-F1A7-4E19-ADE6-0F409B658496_zpsdewrudl8.jpg

A280A94E-1A4F-468C-B474-F580A4FB6B41_zpsfe4nxsit.jpg

F9022DCA-AA09-4514-B493-B1E4E32575D0_zpsvyf1mjsc.jpg

30 HZ
13DC8962-0F6C-46CA-BC0B-986008361F18_zps23rjimpx.jpg

This is just another one of those hobbies you get into then one thing turns into another, lmao. I compete in Meca and trying to get points to make world finals. Kinda fun. You can't ride around playing that ****, piss way to many people off. I have to drive to a closed industrial park or something to test it.

Last edited:

SWIFT

Reaction score

Because I can? Hell IDK, like I said this is just another hobbie that goes further and further. Kinda like modding the truck performance wise. Last truck had this in it and a built motor and billet race trans. '

I can have all this out and looking bone stock again in a few hours. I may keep this in till next summer, who knows.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Because I can? Hell IDK, like I said this is just another hobbie that goes further and further. Kinda like modding the truck performance wise. Last truck had this in it and a built motor and billet race trans. '

I can have all this out and looking bone stock again in a few hours. I may keep this in till next summer, who knows.

No I feel you. Wasn't trying to be a dick. 4 -18's that's just intense lol. How's glass like you?

SWIFT

Reaction score
No I feel you. Wasn't trying to be a dick. 4 -18's that's just intense lol. How's glass like you?

Sorry man, hard to read emotions in text. It is intense and I'm not a young fellow either, but its fun. Its like a roller coaster ride or getting in a 10 sec streetcar. Turn the knob and hold on, lmao! The windshield is holding ok for now. I have a minivan that just sits at my office I was going to build but the truck looks so much better and is impressive rolling up at shows. Plus I have a sponsorship agreement which I run logos and wanted a good looking ride for that. I drive the truck everyday and tow on a regular basis with my business, my kids dont normally ride with me as we just take my wifes Cadillac when we go anywhere anyway.

I have some huge bull horns that I will put on the front for fun aswell. No one expects that kind of sound to be coming from a lifted SuperDuty. I switch hobbies alot, last year I sold all my audio gear and went back to Hot Rods and bought and sold 8 different rides last year and hitting all the cruise ins and such having fun, then got the itch again to do a big build and here she sits. I will likely sell it all again next year and get another old 60 Belair 2 door and bag it. Or mod the piss out of this truck. Who knows, wife just shakes her head at me these days and rarely evens knows what I even have or dont have. LMAO

mudslinger02

Reaction score
Oh its got to be fun dd'ing that thing, pull up to some punk kid at a stop light that thinks he's got a loud radio, get a sh!t grin on your face as you crank it up LOL

Rupp250

Reaction score
Nice setup and awesome numbers.

When I was still messing with that stuff I was happy when I hit 150 in a walled off S-10 extra cab. Like every hobby, **** can get carried away. Have fun and don't piss off too many neighbors.

SWIFT

Reaction score
Oh its got to be fun dd'ing that thing, pull up to some punk kid at a stop light that thinks he's got a loud radio, get a sh!t grin on your face as you crank it up LOL

Yep, then another lady in a car gets pissed at the 2 young guys beside me in a caddy because she thinks its them. No way its that country boy in that redneck lifted truck. Then when she looks at me in disgust I just shake my head and agree. LMAO Thats wrong I know, but funny none the less

jdc753

Reaction score
LOVE IT!!! Never seen someone go all out and wall off a crew cab truck before but that is awesome. Amazing how much volume is actually back there with the seat out.

Gonna look even better when all the beauty panels are finished in the doors.

Do you have any install pics of the front stage? I didn't even know RF made mids and tweets that big. I've always wanted to get some 8's or even 10's in the front doors. Was gonna do Dynaudio or Hybrid back in the day but just never got around to it.

Jbird

Reaction score
Makes me miss it. Build a box meter it tear it out and try something else. I had two audioque 2200ds on two of those HCCAs got to 151 or two on music don't remember what I did on burps. I was hooked ever since after that I was doing a lot with small single subs setups. I sure do miss it but it's more work then people think.

Did you get any pics of the beauty panels on the side of the box?

f3502wd

Reaction score
Sorry man, hard to read emotions in text. It is intense and I'm not a young fellow either, but its fun. Its like a roller coaster ride or getting in a 10 sec streetcar. Turn the knob and hold on, lmao! The windshield is holding ok for now. I have a minivan that just sits at my office I was going to build but the truck looks so much better and is impressive rolling up at shows. Plus I have a sponsorship agreement which I run logos and wanted a good looking ride for that. I drive the truck everyday and tow on a regular basis with my business, my kids dont normally ride with me as we just take my wifes Cadillac when we go anywhere anyway.

I have some huge bull horns that I will put on the front for fun aswell. No one expects that kind of sound to be coming from a lifted SuperDuty. I switch hobbies alot, last year I sold all my audio gear and went back to Hot Rods and bought and sold 8 different rides last year and hitting all the cruise ins and such having fun, then got the itch again to do a big build and here she sits. I will likely sell it all again next year and get another old 60 Belair 2 door and bag it. Or mod the piss out of this truck. Who knows, wife just shakes her head at me these days and rarely evens knows what I even have or dont have. LMAO

Yep, then another lady in a car gets pissed at the 2 young guys beside me in a caddy because she thinks its them. No way its that country boy in that redneck lifted truck. Then when she looks at me in disgust I just shake my head and agree. LMAO Thats wrong I know, but funny none the less

So exactly how old are you:blitzed:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.