Anyone running a JL Audio Stealthbox

rideOREGON

Reaction score
I have been looking at the Stealthbox with the TW5-3. Does anyone have this in their truck? If so, can you provides some feedback regarding fit and sound?

RSK

Reaction score
I have been looking at the Stealthbox with the TW5-3. Does anyone have this in their truck? If so, can you provides some feedback regarding fit and sound?

Sound is awesome....fit not so awesome, i'm 90% was the installer, a good installer might be able to make it fit perfect, but that was not the case with mine, so if i was able to do it again, i would go an upgraded sub in the factory sub box, pm jdgleason about it. much better fit, might not hit quite as hard, but i'm sure it will sound fine still. when i first got my truck back, i dropped the lid and the it didn't even latch it had to be pushed to the left a hair, annoyed the hell out of me, i used a dremmel for about 5 seconds and fixed this. secondly the left side of the lid is about 1/4" higher then right side, another thing the installer should have taken of but took a few shortcuts and i'm stuck with the mess. so all in all don't get the stealth box that goes in the center console, do the under seat one, or something else behind the seat...

rideOREGON

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I'm leaning towards the under bench seat version. I will also need to consider the factory sub replacement as mentioned. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Members online