How do I get ahold of vendors?

Estrogen Hostage

Reaction score
I've been trying for a week to get in touch with DP tuner. I called both their locations about once a day since last Wednesday and left a message on Thursday. I was calling them because I wanted a PCM flash.

Is there some better way to get in touch with them? Is it too much to expect someone to answer their phone during business hours? Is there another vendor that does a PCM flash too?

Tom S

Reaction score
I've been trying for a week to get in touch with DP tuner. I called both their locations about once a day since last Wednesday and left a message on Thursday. I was calling them because I wanted a PCM flash.

Is there some better way to get in touch with them? Is it too much to expect someone to answer their phone during business hours? Is there another vendor that does a PCM flash too?

I know they were without internet for a while last week as a result of a storm. I think they use IP based phones. They are also closed on Fridays.

Last edited:

SeeYa

Reaction score

Who did you leave your message with? We try very hard to answer every phone call during our office hours if we are not already on the phone with a customer. Can't always get all phone calls so leaving a message is our only way to know you called. Both Jody and I have a very detailed messages on our VM letting everyone know when we are in the office and what to do in the event we are not. James is at our TN office and has his own phone line. I will need to ask him if he has a message from you. I personally do not have a message for a PCM flash on my VM and Jody has been doing nothing but chip reburns for chips sent in since Thursday and the weekend and emails this morning. He is normally a little behind on calls because he is the only one who does the custom tuning here. If at any time you leave a message one of us will call you back.

That said, A PCM flash can be ordered right online. We have a vehicle questionaire and you can select what tune you want if you already know what you want. If not these documents will be helpful in deciding which tune to select.

http://www.dp-tuner.com/kbase/Program_Options/programming-help.html

http://www.dp-tuner.com/kbase/Program_Options/Which_Tunes_are_Right_for_Me_.html

I am sorry we were not available when you called. I hope the links are found to be helpful to you.

Diane

Last edited:

Estrogen Hostage

Reaction score
I left a message with James. I tried to call Jody, but it appeared that you preferred the calls to go to James so I called him the most.

I actually have several questions about tuning and other upgrades to make sure I select something that will work together and perform the way I expect. I'm not ready to order the PCM flash yet, not until I get the rest ordered. I at least need injectors and an exhaust too, likely a few other things.

SeeYa

Reaction score
I left a message with James. I tried to call Jody, but it appeared that you preferred the calls to go to James so I called him the most.

I actually have several questions about tuning and other upgrades to make sure I select something that will work together and perform the way I expect. I'm not ready to order the PCM flash yet, not until I get the rest ordered. I at least need injectors and an exhaust too, likely a few other things.

His message says if you get his vm and want more immediate help you can also contact James for questions.

I spoke to james. He does not have a message about a pcm flash.

We have many alternatives to reaching us. Email is the best first alternative if you cant get us on the phone. We have facebook, 3 email accounts, 3 phone numbers, and our own helpdesk section on our site. We'll be glad to help you, please try all avenues of reaching us.

Diane

Estrogen Hostage

Reaction score
I called and spoke to Jody today and got all my questions answered. Thanks!!

You'll be seeing an order from me soon!