Cruise Control Question

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I was playing around with the CC settings just to see how things work and I went to change the "Minimum Deviation for Vehicle Speed" which was originally -3mph. Well when I changed it, I delete the figure and typed in -2.0 but it wont let me save a negative number? I can save anything that is in the positive range, but as soon as I put - in front of the number it defaults to 0.0. I know I'm missing something really easy and stupid here... but can someone help out the crayon eater over here? Thanks

CT9AIX

Reaction score
yeah thats my last option...but there must be a way to save a negative value on MCC? knowledge is power grasshopper so I want to learn how to if I can! lol

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I might just have to call H&S to find out. gonna try hunting around on their forums first though

CT9AIX

Reaction score
well, the crayon eater has figured it out. i sent H&S an email and within 3 minutes had a response...... update your MCC software dumbass! haha. well, they left out the dumbass part. I update and were all good!

CT9AIX

Reaction score
not sure. if you go to Tools>Custom Tools>Update Definition Files it will do it all for you

TD-5

Reaction score
I just updated mine & under help it shows the program build version. Version 1.00.0161.00 should be the latest.
Mine also allows changes to those negitive numbers now since the update.

Attachments

• MCC build version.jpg
    MCC build version.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 54

CT9AIX

Reaction score
theres a bunch new tables also including a entire section on "Sensor Interpertation". now I gotta figure what the hell that does too now! lol