ability to delete our own threads?

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Just wondering if we could get the ability to delete our own threads? Such as when we have a classified and it sells. It would be nice to be able to delete them instead of bugging a mod to do it. It might cut down on your time and bandwidth???

jdc753

Reaction score
Just a thought, but I have always liked the idea of locking the thread and letting it fall to the bottom of the section. Reasoning is for smaller items this allows people to get a feel for how much they can realistically get for a certain item or at least what others are asking for the particular item.

Just a thought.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Most we might do is allowing locks. The reason being is people need to see what a person has sold in the past to get an idea about the person.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Most we might do is allowing locks. The reason being is people need to see what a person has sold in the past to get an idea about the person.

Very good point, I never thought of it like that. What about adding a feedback rating for buyers and sellers?

MAC

Reaction score
Yeah, feed back for buyers and sellers would be awesome.

That way we don't get any Charlie Wenzel's

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thats got possibilites. Just remember to remind me of some of this stuff later as I dont have time to add but so much right now and the list Im working from right now is good till next week at least :D

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Thats got possibilites. Just remember to remind me of some of this stuff later as I dont have time to add but so much right now and the list Im working from right now is good till next week at least :D

Roger that red rover! We just want to keep this place running as a well oiled machine!

abbottfarms

Reaction score
I think locking them would be better, because as said above the old adds will allow people to see what the going rate is on similar items. May aid in people putting prices in there adds vs BO.