Stock Fuel Supply Line to Head Fitting

mjonesjr

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the part number is or where I can get another one of the rubber bushings that is in the fittings on the fuel supply line at the back of the heads?

Mine fell apart into about 50 pieces.

chromehound

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the part number is or where I can get another one of the rubber bushings that is in the fittings on the fuel supply line at the back of the heads?

Mine fell apart into about 50 pieces.

The one where the steel line goes into the head?

F4TZ-9C387-A from the dealership (passengerside IDK if they are diffrent per side) IIRC ~$5-7

pjwoolw

Reaction score
I think I have a couple Vibra-lok o rings for those lines laying around if your not in a hurry. New from Guzzle. I'll never use them. I'll have to double check in the AM to be sure. PM me if you want them.

mjonesjr

Reaction score
I appreciate it, but I got a complete set from the local dealership today. I needed to get the truck back on the road. They didn't have them in stock in each individual piece, but had the whole kit. So I have a few extra's now.

They told me that if you can get a used o-ring to seal in these you are lucky. I can tell a big difference in how tight the line feels in the fitting now compared to the used fitting.

genuineford

Reaction score
FYI if you ever have problems again and need to get the truck running you can take teflon tape and pull a foot or two off of the roll. Then twist it so it becomes a rope type shape and then wrap that around the end of the tube and where the rubber o-ring would be. I have done that in emergencies before and it holds up quite well. I forgot I did it one time and ran the truck that way for 6 months and it never leaked. I remembered about it when I pulled the line back apart and found the tape.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I think I have a couple Vibra-lok o rings for those lines laying around if your not in a hurry. New from Guzzle. I'll never use them. I'll have to double check in the AM to be sure. PM me if you want them.
Which route are you going Pete? You can PM me if you want, I need to get my fuel lines on the motor figured out and since yours is a 97 too maybe you can help me out :D

Latest posts

Members online