Price Request

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Can you guys send me a price for 6k headlights and fogs on an 08 250...H13 w/ high and low beam and a set of fogs..i wanna say 9145's?

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Can you guys send me a price for 6k headlights and fogs on an 08 250...H13 w/ high and low beam and a set of fogs..i wanna say 9145's?

You bet, we'll send you a PM here with a few choices and pricing. 9145/H10 is correct for your fog lamps.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Can you send me a quote for the same kit? I'm not really up to date on HID's but I'd like to have high/low beam and fogs.

Thanks,
Jon

superstroked

Reaction score
John, Make that a third time please sir. Hi/Lo and fogs. I am not wanting anything really yellow or really blue. Just riiiight in the middle I guess

retrosolutions

Reaction score
John, Make that a third time please sir. Hi/Lo and fogs. I am not wanting anything really yellow or really blue. Just riiiight in the middle I guess

lol, no one by the name of John here, but I can be John today if you need!

6000k is a cool tone white, the most popular color choice. I'll shoot you a OM here with pricing.

superstroked

Reaction score
The kit pricing is available on the website as well, you guys get a 10% discount off of that.

You already get a 10% discount for being a member on here, unless you want to do a group buy and have a longer wait to get your purchase after making payment?

How many kits would you need to sell?

tmillburg

Reaction score
i have the 6k in high/low beam with fogs and they are awesome, the kit looks intimadating to install, but super easy, i mounted both fog and head light ballast on the core support behind the head lights, theres enough wire to reach down to fog lights as well, iam sure all yall will love em

Latest posts

Members online