Bluetooth/USB Audio quieter than Radio

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
Truck is a 2012 with navigation and Sync

When I play music from my iPhone5s the music is noticeably lower volume than normal fm radio.

Where half volume shakes my rearview on fm the bluetooth/usb audio at max both on the headunit and the phone is barely enough to drown out my poor excuse for singing.

is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing? Is this normal?
any help appreciated.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
You can download signal booster apps but I've found they usually introduce more distortion than anything. I never really messed with it on mine.

johnp115

Reaction score
Stock head unit? pretty normal that some things are different volume.. My XM is way louder than anything else. Fm radio is a tad quieter than bluetooth/aux/usb for me
Just speaking from the vast amount of head units I've dealt with lol factory and aftermarket

OH...Check your phones volume control...

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
Ummm... Just to be sure, the volume on your phone is turned all the way up correct?

Yes both on stereo and phone

Stock head unit? pretty normal that some things are different volume.. My XM is way louder than anything else. Fm radio is a tad quieter than bluetooth/aux/usb for me
Just speaking from the vast amount of head units I've dealt with lol factory and aftermarket

OH...Check your phones volume control...

Stock head unit and phone volume on max

Members online

No members online now.