Oops...

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Trans got torn down...Intermediate shaft was toast and gotta replace some clutches

306770_2406357758620_1241450091_32986385_517693_n.jpg

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Was it stock?

shaft was, clutches were whatever ones tadd uses and i had the extra clutches in there too

Didn't you just replace that thing?

no thats the one that broke...i just now got the tranny torn downLOL...ive been slackin on it

That pic looks very familiar. What are you going to do bud.

Not to side track but are you going to big knob tomorrow night.

Just get the parts i need and fix it...and ya ill be there, idk if ill pull on the stock trans or not..it already hates me as it is

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I was thinking it has been some time since that broke, you have been slacking. LOL

chit happens:sleep:

if i didnt still have the stock trans it would of been done sooner...as long as my truck is drivable the stuff like that can take as long as it wants

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
chit happens:sleep:

if i didnt still have the stock trans it would of been done sooner...as long as my truck is drivable the stuff like that can take as long as it wants

how built was your trans josh? iirc your was way more built than mine?

juniort444e

Reaction score
See what happended is, he tried to race me with my new setup. And lost of course. Then he got mad and romped it up some hill and boom. Now he wants to trade trucks straight up.

LOLLOL:flipa:LOLLOL
honestly tho, i know what happened and personally i would be furious. Just my $2

Jhaddox

Reaction score
LOLLOL:flipa:LOLLOL
honestly tho, i know what happened and personally i would be furious. Just my $2

chit breaks...that was a bone stock shaft because the billet wasnt out yet when i had my chit built, if it was i prob wouldnt have it apart right now...i didnt expect it to last forever..thats why i kept my stock trans instead of getting the money back for the core charge...

but...we had a nice walk back to Robs shop to get one of the grass trucks to go home in..but some drunk guy picked us up and gave us a ride at like 330 in the morning

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I'm in for $2!

Got to love drunks guys giving you a ride in the early morning. I had that happen once and I live in BFE.

Latest posts

Members online