Need wiring diagram...

slick willie

Reaction score
k guy
Rear%20Window%20Defrost_zpsam0epoxv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]s I'm trying to figure out why my rear defrost and heated mirrors won't work. I've narrowed it down, but need a picture of the wiring diagram on page 10-8 of a service manual for an 03 excursion. It's c241 on the bottom left side of this diagram. Just to tell ya I've made sure my 40a fuse is good, relay is good, and switch is good. What it's not doing is sending a ground signal to the relay to activate it when rear defrost button is pushed. I have 2 03 excursions, so I tried swapping GEMs, fuse boxes, relay, and switch to make sure they work... Damn wiring!

co04cobra

Reaction score
If you dedicate a ground at the glass and then turn it on, what happens? Do you have continuity from the switch to the mirrors or glass? It should be fairly simple to track that down.

slick willie

Reaction score
This operates my rear defrost and mirrors. I tried grounding the relay, as soon as I turn key on, it works but back feeds thru the switch and stays constantly on. Where ever the ground comes from to the rear defrost us what's causing the issue I'm sure.

Members online

No members online now.