Retro Solutions Time Delay Relay

EvilTwins

Reaction score
Let me start off by saying that it is nice to see all the regulars over here on PSA. It was getting crowded on the other site. I have been lurking for a while just because I have been so busy building my trucks new den :naughty:....but that is for another thread. Poor excuse, I know.

Has anyone tried the time delay relays from Retro Solutions for their HIDs yet. I have been using the auto lamp setting on my truck for about a year now and have encountered intermittent issues with the lights not coming on or the ballasts wigging out. I attribute the failures to the "flicker" between the accessory to start and back to accessory position of the key. I contacted Retro and he got me a set of the time delay relays that should allow all the starting functions to take place before the lights try to come on. 10 seconds seems a little long of a delay though.

I was pleased to find out that Retro Solution's shop is very (almost scary) close to my house. I can laterally get on my quad and dive into the woods at the end of my street and get there faster than via the paved roads. Todd is a good dude and seems to know his stuff. Time will tell.

Members online

No members online now.