Farm Truck got new shoes...

B.Warning

Reaction score
Once again I got tired of the way my truck looked. The 18's just wasnt doing it for me anymore. I ended up going with 20x12 XD Armours and 35" Federal M/T's.

Im happy with how the truck turned out. Here's some quick pictures, for the first time in a month we got some rain so it's a little dirty. I'll clean it up in a few days and take better pics of it.

Before

186.jpg

After

DSCN0836.jpg

DSCN0838.jpg

B.Warning

Reaction score
looks good

Nice looking farm truck!

Bad ass farm truck...

Looks pretty good buddy!

Still one of my favorite trucks on here! looks sharp!

lookin good

Thanks guys

looks better in person!!!!!

Thanks did you see it at Scheids or at the hotel?

Keep us updated how those tires wear.

Will do, maybe a while though since I dont put near the miles on the truck anymore. First impressions are...there a little noisy but not bad at all, they balanced out pretty good. the worse tire needed 7.5oz but the other 3 only needed between 4-6.5oz. I thought that was pretty good. The tread is spaced out far enough that they do pick up decent size rocks but they seam to get thrown out soon enough and at low speeds when leaving a gravel road that it doesnt do any harm. For the price I couldnt pass them up. I dont mind being the guniea pig.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Looks great. I like the wheels a lot!
Thanks man. I like the bmf's alot too but there starting to be over played. I wasnt sure if they made them in a 12 wide either.

thats a heck of a farm truck
Thanks but the dodge is the full time farm truck now. The ford sits and looks good as a drive way ornament, maybe gets drove on the weekends.

Randall

Reaction score
I sen it at Scheid. I was the guy who asked you if the steps will hold up a big fella.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Oh ok, I remember now. We should of had a psa meet and greet. Would of been nice to been able to put faces to the names.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
The new wheels look sharp, still really like the originality of the paint scheme on this! :thumbsup:

Also, is the dodge dually sitting on 35x12.5's?

Latest posts

Members online