Pro comp traction bars installed

nickg3130

Reaction score
Finally got to install my pro comp traction bars. The shifts are soo much better even just driving around town. At wot its like night and day difference. Although ive only had them on for a little bit i would still recommend these bars for the price and ease of install. Also got my new sticker on my back window! Sorry for the giant pics.

tracbarsframemount.jpg
[/IMG]
tracbarsblock.jpg
[/IMG]
tracbars1.jpg
[/IMG]
ATTACH]

powersmokin.jpg
[/IMG]

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have some really great prices on them. I just need to talk to Pro Comp as I am disappointed with the most recent set I ordered.

Nothing structural, just some packaging problems and one of the Pro Comp emblems are on backward.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I have some really great prices on them. I just need to talk to Pro Comp as I am disappointed with the most recent set I ordered.

Nothing structural, just some packaging problems and one of the Pro Comp emblems are on backward.

PM me a price on the blem

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
The pricing is good on them. I bought them for the wrong reason a few years ago and I was very disappointed. They are good for a daily driver that is leveled or slightly lifted though.

skew12

Reaction score
The pricing is good on them. I bought them for the wrong reason a few years ago and I was very disappointed. They are good for a daily driver that is leveled or slightly lifted though.

What didn't you like about them?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
What didn't you like about them?

I bought them for racing. They weren't affective, especially on my truck at stock height. I should have gone with CalTracs from the start. They work much better for racing. Pro Comp bars are fine. They just didn't work for me and what I was needing them for.

Powerstroke586

Reaction score
I bought them for racing. They weren't affective, especially on my truck at stock height. I should have gone with CalTracs from the start. They work much better for racing. Pro Comp bars are fine. They just didn't work for me and what I was needing them for.

They are for big boy trucks not low riders! :D

LOLLOLLOL

I just noticed a bend in each side of mine actually i will have to post a pic. They dont hold all that power the spartan tuner is puttin out!

Otho

Reaction score
Installing pro comp traction bars on 2011 F350

I am getting ready to install some on my 2011 F350 SC short bed with pro comp 6" Stage 2 was it very hard? It looks like the drivers side is going to have issues with the fuel tank skid plate could you send a pic of yours please showing how it looks next to tank. Thank you

Mdub707

Reaction score
It seems like these would limit wheel travel no? Have you tried to articulate the truck at all since install? I'd be interested to see what it does.

BTW, your truck is SWEET looking. Love that wheel/tire combo on there. Looks awesome.

nickg3130

Reaction score
I haven't flexed the truck much but it's been offroad a few times and I'm in the sand every weekend and they haven't had any problems at all. I will try to get some pics later on.

Latest posts

Members online