bulbs!

tmillburg

Reaction score
haha jus called and changed, lemme tell ya, they have some good CS...pretty good folks over there

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Thanks bud!
Oh, BTW, it will still show all the same order details on the shipping confirmation email, but not to worry, the changes were made!

tmillburg

Reaction score
thanks guys, i will spread the word bout retro. possibly getcha some more business around my neck of the woods

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Oh come on now its no secret they are amazing at what they do lol. The product is unbeatable, service is untouchable. Can't go wrong with buying there products.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Oh come on now its no secret they are amazing at what they do lol. The product is unbeatable, service is untouchable. Can't go wrong with buying there products.

Thanks a million for the feedback bud!

tmillburg

Reaction score
thanks guys, the lights are supper bright and i love them, but on one of the fog lights, it wont come on, but if i unplug it and plug it back in it works fine, any suggestions?

retrosolutions

Reaction score
thanks guys, the lights are supper bright and i love them, but on one of the fog lights, it wont come on, but if i unplug it and plug it back in it works fine, any suggestions?

You may need a relayed wiring harness for the fogs if its not able to enough power through the factory wiring there. Ford only set up the fogs for a 10A circuit, so sometimes just the fuse is a bad enough bottle neck. Shoot us an EMAIL if you would please with the order confirmation number so we can check a few details.

Members online

No members online now.