Tow mirrors

Pstroke96

Reaction score
just get a set of the 4 point mirrors or coasties and call it a day alot less work and it wont look like bung hole

Tom S

Reaction score
I have to say they photos I saw did not make me want to do mine.

Pstroke96

Reaction score
my truck had them all its life and my doors look just fine inside and out. but i dont have them out unless they have to be

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a set of the 2 post tow mirrors for my truck. Always wondered if the doors were reinforced from the factory for specific mirrors or not though. Any ideas anyone?

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
I think 08 tow mirrors would look better

The mirrors look better on a SD but an OBS they just cannot be pulled off and still look good. Also, you don't think taking the wing window away is a big deal driving around until you block that window off. That is when it really goes into perspective.

samoht517

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a set of the 2 post tow mirrors for my truck. Always wondered if the doors were reinforced from the factory for specific mirrors or not though. Any ideas anyone?

The factory mirrors had a piece of kevlar or fiberglass reinforcement a little bigger than the bolts width. When i took my nemo mirrors off i used some fender washers and the mirrors are as stable as can be

mjonesjr

Reaction score
If you want tow mirrors on an OBS, put the tow mirrors that Ford put on them from the factory.

Pstroke96

Reaction score
The factory mirrors had a piece of kevlar or fiberglass reinforcement a little bigger than the bolts width. When i took my nemo mirrors off i used some fender washers and the mirrors are as stable as can be

that piece is a vibration dampener if you look close the bolts do not go through it

Latest posts

Members online