H&S problem

SAK

Reaction score
Here's the deal, I went to update my H&S today to the latest version 6.7.13, did the firmware update then went to retune it. I don't know how far it got, but a message came up saying Error 0, can not locate file FORDTF.MM. So i took the card out to redo the whole card and when I put the card back it I can't get it to do anything, I unplugged it and when it starts up it turns on like normal, but then does back to the same screen. Any ideas?

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
They have a download that is a "full card" download. Make a copy of whats on the card now to your desktop and then wipe that SD card clean and start fresh.

That's all I can think of that doesn't make you sit until Tuesday waiting for them to get back to you.

SAK

Reaction score
They have a download that is a "full card" download. Make a copy of whats on the card now to your desktop and then wipe that SD card clean and start fresh.

That's all I can think of that doesn't make you sit until Tuesday waiting for them to get back to you.

Did that, thanks for the idea tho.

SAK

Reaction score
Message Bentley on Facebook is only thing I can think of.

Don't have facebook anymore. But I got it done, just ended up reloading the card 3 different times. But it only says its at version 6.7.11. I guess that will work for now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.