Innovative New Tunes

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Sending in the Livewire to Eric tomorrow to get the new tunes.
I have never ran the race tune, but have all the others.
The new Xtreme Mild looks like to be a good tune for everything foe me minus towing the fiver. Sounds like the fueling is more progressive which will help a lot with towing. Still wont try towing the fiver with it unless the temps are really low grossing only 16000.
I will load it when I get it and let everyone know.
I really liked the street tune I have now along with the stock lock firmer shifts.
Even pulled light loads (About 16000 Gross) really well and the mpg was better than the tow tune.
Might even try another tranny file, been running the the firmer with stock lock for everything. The later lock and OD might help me with towing but I like the firmer shifting. Sometimes I am towing without a lot of throttle and the TC locks right after it shifts into OD, which is not ideal. But that is the only time I dont like my TC locking at 35.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Anyone else have a problem with their wheel sticking?

From day one! I hate that ***ing thing. What helped with mine getting an exacto knife and trim around the wheel where it hits. Not perfect but better than always clicking on a option when trying to turn past it.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Hah thats funny because i also use my pocket knife i just grab a groove with the tip and turn it to help keep from it clicking when i dont want it to. Sometimes it does it sometimes it doesnt. Try to set your backpressure alarm from 0kpa to 550kpa with the wheel setup. It took me a couple days because once i got it going and it would start clicking i would quite and have to step away from it. LOL

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I wonder when sct is supposed to come out with the Ipad,Ipod, Iphone stuff? It wont be worth a shart anyways if they cant figure out whether to go standard or metric on measurements

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I wonder when sct is supposed to come out with the Ipad,Ipod, Iphone stuff? It wont be worth a shart anyways if they cant figure out whether to go standard or metric on measurements

if its off bluetooth it'll be just as much of a mess as the TSX if they dont figure something out

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Mine hasnt sticked, YET!!
I dont use it very often though. Just to load the tunes.
I have used the Edge Insight for guages from the get go.
Now the wheel is getting harder, but not sticking.
What I dont get is why SCT or anyone cant come up with a loading program from a laptop. Hell I have one for my 96 Impala. The only thing you have watch for is the laptop is charged or plugged in. Simple and easy. Plus it would be Cheaper and would not have many come backs because it is only a cable.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Screw Apple, android or nada. LOL

Hey I take offense to that.:toast:
I switched to MACs about 1.5 years ago and love them.
Windows can suck my butt.
I still have a windows laptop because the car programs I use dont work on MACs and I am not about to try the Windows on a MAC and try programming. If the program burps, farts or anyhting by by PCM.

eric.davis

Reaction score
I still have a windows laptop because the car programs I use dont work on MACs and I am not about to try the Windows on a MAC and try programming. If the program burps, farts or anyhting by by PCM.

That's why you run bootcamp. Instead of running parallel or vmware fusion. Those are good programs just slow down the processing speed greatly.

Erikclaw

Reaction score

I was talking mobile. I have heard that MAC's work great but farm program is on Windows so all my stuff is.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
That's why you run bootcamp. Instead of running parallel or vmware fusion. Those are good programs just slow down the processing speed greatly.

I will have to look into it. Thanks.

Eric I agree that apple has exploded and I am anti-Iphone.
Well any phone for that reason. I am still using a Nextel Blackberry.
The best thing I can say about that thing is that it is free, work phones are great.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.