Ideas?

Whytry

Reaction score
th_002-1.jpg

I can't figure this one out. It doesnt happen all the time just like once or twice a week. If I unplug the batterys it usually fires back up.

Whytry

Reaction score
Not glow plug relay and yes it just started clicking like that. It clicks from up in the dash I could feel the relay or whatever it is clicking.

Whytry

Reaction score
Well truck is stuck no start now. Tried un hooking batterys nothing just does what the video showed.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Look for loose or chaffed wires for that relay. I would also try replacing it or swapping with another relay to see if its the actually relay that is bad. Do you know what the relay is for?

Whytry

Reaction score
Yes I have replaced my starter but all wires are good to it and as for the relay I swapped and it is good I will look tonight to make sure battery terminals are clean and getting a good connection. that is what I am leaning towards now. I have no instrument power at all so I am thinking batterys even though they are clean I am going to clean them and check everything again. Thank you all for your help

JLDickmon

Reaction score
Yes I have replaced my starter but all wires are good to it and as for the relay I swapped and it is good I will look tonight to make sure battery terminals are clean and getting a good connection. that is what I am leaning towards now. I have no instrument power at all so I am thinking batterys even though they are clean I am going to clean them and check everything again. Thank you all for your help

I was just going to say that. That really sounded like a low voltage situation.

Latest posts

Members online