Youtube video how to

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok I got it working but not wild about it....

What you do is put [youtube ]videocode [ / youtube ]

Example :
Heres the actual video link from youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf7S8iZuOL4

Heres how you put that in here:
[youtube ]Yf7S8iZuOL4[ /youtube]

Take the spaces out as I had to add them to get the code to show up without it being turned into a video.

Charles

Reaction score
So why did it just automatically embed most video before when we just pasted the url using the "Insert Link" button?

Does what you did above do something different? Or will it not automatically embed them anymore by pasting the url into the "Insert Link" pane?

Btw, my parents left out on the same road I got that ticket on and I made sure they had the good GPS this time that takes all the tracking information down. If the good ole Alabama State Patrol pulls some more of that sh*t this time, we will have the reality recorded in thousands of track points... And I'll shove it up somebody's ass at that courthouse.

Last edited:

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So why did it just automatically embed most video before when we just pasted the url using the "Insert Link" button?

Does what you did above do something different? Or will it not automatically embed them anymore by pasting the url into the "Insert Link" pane?

Btw, my parents left out on the same road I got that ticket on and I made sure they had the good GPS this time that takes all the tracking information down. If the good ole Alabama State Patrol pulls some more of that sh*t this time, we will have the reality recorded in thousands of track points... And I'll shove it up somebody's ass at that courthouse.

Cool no more pulling data nightmares like last time :D

As for the youtube stuff Im not sure why its acting the way it is so I put that code in so at least we can have vids work.

I'll keep tinkering with it though.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I edited it for you. Just use the video code itself out of the url.

I put KZkm57ne1pU inside the youtube tags not the entire http url.

Charles

Reaction score
I edited it for you. Just use the video code itself out of the url.

I put KZkm57ne1pU inside the youtube tags not the entire http url.

Damn.... apparently I wasn't looking too closely at your how to. I skimmed down and assumed it was "youtube brackets" around the entire url, lol. But anyway, why does the old way not work anymore? Different VB version?

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep. But I havent given up making it work as it used to. Just no luck yet.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Fixed it where it parses vids automatically now. Just paste the link like the old days :D

Tom S

Reaction score
OK I made the first link look like the 2nd one and now it will embed.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If the embeded video doesnt show up instantly you may been to refresh the page and even use the deal of holding down the control key and clicking refresh. If that solves it then its a caching issue with your browser. Sometimes a browser doesnt correctly pick up on a page updating.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It does youtube.com not youtu.be thats why its doing that.

Members online

No members online now.