99 dually tire pressures?

EMD_Driver

Reaction score
The door jamb sticker on my 99 is un-readable, where the tire pressures are listed. Would any of you guys be able to check your stickers and tell me what the factory wants the duals inflated to? I have the factory 16" steel wheels, with LRE tires. I just want to be sure I have it right, for when I'm towing the fiver.. Thanks!

Denver

Reaction score
I start by with what the door sticker says and then adjust them +/- 5 psi from there.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
depends on the tire also. i have lr E michelins on my dually and i have 80 in the front and 25 in the rears to keep them wearing flat and not domed when not towing. i only go up to 45-50 when i have a load on to keep them flat and not domed. ive had other lr E on and had them 50-60psi or more for towing..

EMD_Driver

Reaction score
I decoded what the sticker said, by converting the metric measurements.. They were barely readable..

65PSI front

50PSI rear (Dual)

The fronts are both new, since the DS tire was bald on the inside.. An alignment fixed the problem and I opted to replace both with new.

The rears aren't quite "New" but still have great tread. All four rears were at around 50PSI when I bought the truck. All four have very equal wear and not much wear at that! I'll keep them at 50PSI for now.. I will also keep a close eye on them and see how they do, until it's time to replace them.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Latest posts

Members online