WTB TTB lift kit for OBS F250

Irishcream

Reaction score
I am looking for a lift kit for a 97 OBS F250 4X4. It has a TTB front axle. I am lookin for at least 4" of lift. 6" would be nice. I cannot afford nor find a Dana 60 so although it would be the better way to go it's not gonna happen anytime soon. Shipped to R3n 1P4. Winnipeg Canada.

Reaction score
If you go 6" you should really look at Superlift Superunner steering. The tie rods get on some crazy angles without it. For me by the time I priced the kit and the superunner kit it was D60 time. BTW I found more D60 parts in Western Canada on Car-Part.com than anywhere else.

Irishcream

Reaction score
I will have to look into that site. It's tough finding good online sites in Canada with proper listings. Even if I could find an empty Dana60 and build it myself, but they are so scarce around here.

Irishcream

Reaction score
Is it a noticeable difference in height? I don't need the room for tires, I want it for the height of the truck. The 4" lift.
I wanted the 6" but are tougher to come by and may cause more binding.

MossBack

Reaction score
I had the 4" tough country on my 89 and loved it. But the upgrade from idi to psd was needed

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

smokedout250

Reaction score
Is it a noticeable difference in height? I don't need the room for tires, I want it for the height of the truck. The 4" lift.
I wanted the 6" but are tougher to come by and may cause more binding.

Oh yeah the 4inch makes a big difference on the 250s I wanted a 6great as well but I wanna do a danna 60 swap that why I went for the 4

LawnRanger

Reaction score
BDS 4" w/rear lift springs on 35's

OrrvilleParade2011002.jpg

smokedout250

Reaction score
285s need triming. As well hints the bent bumper on mine..... you get in the right pintch and before you know it you have the obs bumper sag....

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
On mine I have no trimming to do at all. nor do I have rubbing. And my Duratracs even have a major sidewall, nothing touches. Thats with the TTB.

MossBack

Reaction score
I run Cooper discoverer s/t 285's and only touch spring on lock to lock turns. But now I m considering a 4". And I still have stock wheels

My tire buddy said with some offset 35" would fit but my springs almost touch bump stops so I want a lift.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online