Charity Dyno Day for Morgan Wildman in Colorado 10/15

shayb

Reaction score
The Colorado Diesel Truck Club will be hosting a Charity Dyno Day to raise money for Morgan Wildman's medical expenses during her battle with recurrent brain cancer.
We are holding this on October 15th at Engle Automotive in Loveland, Colorado.

We are accepting donations from sponsors, and everyone else.
Information on the event, and how to donate can be found here: www.coloradodieseltruckclub.com under the Events Forum.

Thanks!
Shay

DSTRBD

Reaction score
I am definitely in for a donation. If you have any ideas for other things I can help with, please let me know Shay.

Tom S

Reaction score
anyway we can just donate to the cause? I can't make it, but would definitely like to try to do my part.

Chad

Are you deployed or are you at a point where you can send a check?

Nate you can also go through me on this.

Tom

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Wish I could make this!
Will be in CO next week for work, but mid-October won't work.

Very worth cause!!!!! :clapping:

shayb

Reaction score
This event has gotten HUGE!!!
For detailed information, please visit the Events forum at www.coloradodieseltruckclub.com.

But, the skinny on this is:
* Both Diesel Power Magazine & Off Road Magazine will be there to cover the event!
* Bullet Proof Diesel is matching DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR whatever we can raise up to $10,000!!!!
* Prize drawing is getting huge, with some really GREAT prizes (go to our club website for complete list, and how to purchase tickets!!).
* Cash donations are also being accepted (info on our club website). Checks can be mailed directly to the bank, or paypal payments are also accepted. PLEASE see our club website for information!
* Tony Wildman and MISS MORGAN herself will be there. Tony got airline miles from work for him and Morgan to fly up for the event. They will be staying with Alan and I at our home.

Guys, I am so excited for this event, and to raise funds for the Wildman family. This family has blessed me so much during the time I have known them, that I feel honored for our new club to be involved in this.

Thanks to everyone who is blessing this event, either with attending or with donating or with both!

Please feel free to contact me directly with questions!
Shay Black
970-219-7502

duke1n

Reaction score
If the weather is not ridiculous i will be bringing up this car. Should have the megaphones on in place of the silencers. It will be worth your gas money alone to come out and support this event for a good cause and hear it I promise :)

Roush 427 sound

2011092817.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.