anybody running nitto mud grapplers

skew12

Reaction score
I liked mine. Keep them rotated/aligned/balanced or they won't last long.

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
They are a very soft compound tire so they might not last 40K but just a heads up they start out pretty quist brand new but as they wear they get louder and louder. But rotation, balancing and air pressure are very key with those tires.

nvme_63

Reaction score
Mine were just the opposite, got quieter as they wore. I only got about 24k out of mine. I kind of abuse things tho, so they possibly could have lasted 30k if babied.

Silverback

Reaction score
Good luck with getting 20k out of a set, even with religious maintenance the tire compound is just too soft. They work great off road, not so much on road.

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
They do wear better then the trail grapplers though I has noticed.

nvme 63- Might just be the set but that is one thing that had me leaning towards them and away at the same time, I have heard mixed reviews about the noice and when they get the loudest.

Reaction score
I love mine! Have well over 20K!!!!
Have ran 2 sets and the set Im running now have been on my truck for 3 years and I DD this truck. Yes they are loud when getting low tread but what mud/offroad tire isnt?

NEVRNF

Reaction score
I put about 10K on mine last summer. I am planning on siping them this year. I did this on a set of PJ Dirt Grips and the noise and longevity increased dramatically compared to the 1st set.

K_Hood

Reaction score
I had a set of 35's on my Cummins, tires rode great IMO. I loved the sound of them.

My ONLY complaint was when I threw them on the truck they seemed to tank my fuel mileage. I threw a set of 35 BFG's on after they wore out and I could notice the difference.

I've considered getting another set if the price was right.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I can handle loud.. but for a longg drive. loud tires get to be like drone from stacks.. if you make long trips regularly-you'll hate it. loud tires get worse especially in the newer trucks cause the motor rattle isn't as loud.. all you hear is tires.

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
yep my 33-12.50s where way loud, and got worse as they wore, sold them with 15k on then and they may had went 25k or so, they look good but i wasnt a fan.

Members online

No members online now.