Best Floor Mats

Whytry

Reaction score
I have some floor mats right now but they have a couple rips in them and it is time for new ones. I am really picky when it comes to floor mats. Post pics or what you have

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I'm looking for some before winter to, so if I might add please post prices and where you bought them to!

Atsah

Reaction score
I use Husky liners.. They have lasted a long time.. I bought them at Cabelas..

JD3020

Reaction score
I use Husky liners.. They have lasted a long time.. I bought them at Cabelas..

Ditto. I have Husky's in the front of my truck and they are awesome! Only problem is the cow **** on my boots has put a stain on the driver side, but i'm the only one that notices. Otherwise i love em. They fit and look great, don't move around, and hold a bunch of water and other crap.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Weathertech here too. I have had husky liners and they work well and are cheaper then weathertechs. The weathertechs are just a higher quality product imo. They fit better and look cleaner.

Spatel23

Reaction score
another vote for weathertech here.

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

Tom S

Reaction score
Weathertech here too. I have had husky liners and they work well and are cheaper then weathertechs. The weathertechs are just a higher quality product imo. They fit better and look cleaner.

Exactly what I would have wrote.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I've got WeatherTechs, and they always look like crap. Even clean, they don't look as dark as they did at first and I'm not sure the fitment is the best. I've had the Nifty Catch-Alls on the 2 trucks I had prior to this one, and wish I would've just bought them over the Weathertechs. They look carpeted(which you would think you wouldn't want), but you take them out, spray em off and they look brand new and don't show the small dust/dirt particles like WeatherTechs.

s7_512062_renderset_02?$main-Large$.jpg

Atsah

Reaction score
Weathertech's fit better than any other.. But what they are made out of is not as flexible or thick as the Husky's mat and they cost twice as much. They look good and that's about it..

Whytry

Reaction score
I like how the weathertechs look I just want something that isnt going to fall apart like the ones i have now.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
I like how the weathertechs look I just want something that isnt going to fall apart like the ones i have now.

I've had the same set of weathertechs for for 3 years and they still look brand new. And I am not easy on them. I'm in the mud and gravel and snow every day for work. the set I had before that I sold with my old truck to my buddy and he still has them. That set has to be 5 years old atleast.

Members online

No members online now.