• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Injectors, Injectors, Injectors, a Few HPOPs

loudmouth

Reaction score
My first post on the Army, I'm slowly converting from PSN and the ORG

I have 3 sets of 7.3 Injectors, Whatever doesn't sell, I'll keep I guess

1- Bean's Tranny savers 130cc single shots, bought in 10-2010, Ran until 5-2011
They were in my old engine that I replaced due to lack of compression and massive blow by. I didn't swap them into the new to me used engine because I didn't have time. I paid,1090$
Sell for 700$

2-Alliant Power AB's, these came from a t444e, They were put in new 5-2010, ran until 7-2010. This engine lost the skirt from #6 piston, cracked the wall, and was replaced with a used take out, So these along with a ton of other extras came home with me
$700

3-Stock AA These came in the used engine that I put in my truck over memorial day, no issues, 160k on the engine, they looked to be the factory injectors when I pulled them to put new O rings on before I set the engine in. They are in the truck now, It would take a day or two to get em swapped and shipped.
400$

I also have a few 15degree HPOPs, 3 I think? all were working when pulled, I have no clue what they're worth so shoot an offer if your interested. All prices are plus shipping. I'll accept Paypal, for an extra 1.5%, ie 1/2 the fees.

A few things I'd be looking to trade for,
t500 HPOP
Chip
Gauges
d50 front springs
GOOD steering box
Clean 40 20 40 OBS seat, Grey, or possibly SD Seats
Or who knows what else

email
[email protected]

txt

606 657 3377

bad12jr

Reaction score
Are you in need of a transtemp gauge may be interested in doing some trading. Shoot me a pm.

Wackerjr

Reaction score
you said a t500... get with Joey @ TE he buys cores... he most likely could do something for your 3...

loudmouth

Reaction score
Yes, wackerj, I've been in touch with Joey, I need to edit that post, I only need a couple more for my free T500 LOL,

Latest posts

Members online