Just about ready to hit the road

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Well after weeks of delays, Fri my truck is finally on its way to Haller's. Picked up the trailer today, will mount the winch tomorrow and The Big Taco will be on the road Fri morning. Will post some pics tomorrow of the aluminum trailer and when it hits the road. UUgghh been a long time coming and I am happy to be finally making some progress. Will just have to wait and see what Mike finds when he dives into it.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
What all are you doing this time around? Glad to see you taking it to best of the west!

I am going to try and get it to start again. Had a mishap with a sticking gate and driving a long distance when I shouldn't have. :cursing:

Wayne

Reaction score
That's an amazing truck you have. I'm looking forward to you getting it back on the road. ...maybe not as anxious as you, but definitely looking for ward to when you get to enjoy it.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
You also lost the lower rad hose and lost all the coolant to Erik. I want to see this truck run too

Yeah that too.

That's an amazing truck you have. I'm looking forward to you getting it back on the road. ...maybe not as anxious as you, but definitely looking for ward to when you get to enjoy it.

Thanks Wayne, been rather frustrating lately.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Hopefully he will be heading towards me this evening after work. On the road at the break of dawn Fri. I have to go get some metal to mount the damn winch. Didn't notice the cable guide thingy didn't bolt to the case. Damn Harbor Freight. LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Here is the trailer I have been working on.

IMG_20110908_073520.jpg

IMG_20110908_174918.jpg

Latest posts

Members online