Can someone do me a favor?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Someone that still has the egr on their truck and uses a dashdaq, can you see if there is a PID that says something like "egr inlet temp" or some sort of egr temp?

What im looking to do is take the egr temp sensor out of the factory intake elbow and weld a fitting into the outlet pipe of the turbo chargers to read pre intercooler temperatures using a factory sensor.

If somone could do that for me, and possibly give me some temps with the egr opened and closed that would be great

Thanks

tensixniner

Reaction score
Here's a link to the list of PIDS the Dashdaq can see (Included OBD2 Generic, Included Ford Enhanced, Licensed Ford Enhanced Drivers).

Might be easier to scroll through this list than on the Dashdaq.

http://www.dashdaq.com/specs/datalists/Ford_enh.htm

If I have time later tonight I'll see if I can find it and get some numbers for you.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
looks like only people with extended ford PIDs can watch it but i think this is what i need

Exhaust Gas Recirculation Temperature Sensor B (EGRT-B) (°C)

Jhaddox

Reaction score
looks like only people with extended ford PIDs can watch it but i think this is what i need

Exhaust Gas Recirculation Temperature Sensor B (EGRT-B) (°C)

was just gonna say that...i was drivin down the interstate swirvin all over the place tryin to read all my PID's on the DD

Shipmate

Reaction score
Ok my head is down and the finger is pointing at me. I STILL HAVE A EGR!!! LOL
I will check for that reading.
I have the reading but need to upgrade the Dash Daq. Sorry no help.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online