Live Tune and Dyno day! With Jonathan from Beans

bigjake0524

Reaction score
Wanting to judge interest in a live tuning session from Jonathan from Beans Diesel. He can tune 7.3, 6.0, Duramax and most Cummins trucks!

Live tuning will be $250 per hour, there will be a dyno on site for the tuning. We would need to have 8 trucks to make this happen and hopefully more!

We are looking to tune trucks the week after SEMA happens. So the dates would be November 9, 10 and the 11th for live tuning. If we can get enough trucks together for this to happen!

We would be looking at doing a dyno day on Saturday the 12th of November. Which would be 3 pulls for $75. There will be BBQ and fun for all at this event.

Please, respond here if you want to have your truck live tuned or would be interested in showing up for a dyno day!

Just to be clear live tune to happen between November 9th-11th. With a Dyno day on the 12th.

PM me if more details are needed on the event!

Thanks,
Jake

Cota

Reaction score
I'd like to see what a dyno has to say since up grading the injectors.

bigjake0524

Reaction score
It will be held in Amity, OR! I should have mentioned that before, sorry about that!

bigjake0524

Reaction score
Yes we do!!! Let me know if your interested. I need more guys to commit to make this happen!

Please let us know if your interested!

Thanks,
Jake

bigjake0524

Reaction score
For the live tune I have verbal of possibly 5 but non that have confirmed with green stuff! There will be a $250 deposit required to be made to Jonathan.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
im guessing the $250 deposit goes towards the cost of live Tuning? if you back out, you lose?

Wish i was home and not deployed, i would be there

bigjake0524

Reaction score
I will keep everybody updated. As of now it isn't looking like there is enough interest to make this happen. We will see how it goes in the next week or so and make a final decision.

Cota

Reaction score
Still going to have the dyno day even if the live tuning doesn't work out?